PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
TO KASSI UNDERWOOD (REMOTE)
Kassi Underwood, LLC is a global company that empowers people to be their wild-ass maverick selves and fully self-expressed in every area of life through spiritual teaching, quantum tools, money metaphysics, entrepreneurship, live events, and community.
The Executive Assistant assists our Founder and is the main liaison between her and her calendar, clients, network, planned events, and our rock solid virtual team. If you’re known for your ambition, organization, communication, delegation, and quick implementation, then this position is for you.
This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves spirituality, comedy, fashion, and music, could be available for travel, coordinating, customer service, and has a knack for basic PR-style communication and client care.
If you seek to be part of something bigger and are eager to support our mission to empower people around the world to be fully self-expressed, then we’re thrilled and honored to have you join our team!
The position starts at 20-25 hours per week, with potential for more.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- A genuine desire to make the Kassi Underwood team ridiculously successful.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills (emphasis on warmth and flair).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely self-motivated: you can manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done!
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solving prowess!
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an Administrative or Virtual Assistant Support Role.
- Fluency working in Google Drive.
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with plenty of space as well as Microsoft Office installed: Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- A track record for managing multiple priorities and meeting or beating deadlines with no errors.
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
- Flawless communication skills and the ability to represent our founder (and pitch if needed!) when dealing with networking communications.
- The ability to deliver amazing customer service and care, externally and internally.
- Availability during regular business hours, Monday through Friday and sometimes on the weekend/after hours when needed.
- Ability to schedule and plan for the founder’s personal needs/photoshoots/appointments, etc.
- Familiarity with the features of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Tiktok and knows how to post on social media (bonus points if you can optimize the posting)
- A super positive attitude & fun personality, and is solution-oriented with pristine analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, using excellent judgment to effectively make decisions as a leader.
- High-Speed internet access.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- The ability to travel or commute to founder’s residence in NYC if needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Maintains founder’s personal and professional calendar by planning and scheduling all meetings, sessions, conferences, travel, and styling appointments, and able to change all those at a moment’s notice!
- Manages podcast interviews (for founder’s podcast)
- Coordinates founder’s appearances on podcasts, at events, and more
- Implements social media and maintains social media calendar with your own organization style (you’ll be provided with content)
- Handles email management and organization – caring for clients, automating emails, responding on the founder’s behalf, acting as the liaison between clients/third parties and the founder, flagging important emails, etc.
- Assist with exciting (and fun) event planning – including anything from larger live events, to smaller retreats, lunches, and more.
- Actively supports customer service by responding to client emails, customer questions, networking reach outs/ opportunities and more.
- Offers support to other team members with project assistance/coordination and organization.
- Tech savvy (Acuity, Google Drive, Kajabi, Dropbox, MS Office, Asana, Voxer, ActiveCampaign, Planoly, Canva, etc.), and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Is a life-long learner: you thrive on learning new tools.
**If this is you, apply today–position is available now!
TO EXPLORE THESE OPPORTUNITIES FURTHER, HERE ARE THE EXACT NEXT STEPS TO TAKE:
Please send an email to with the subject line “Your Name, Executive Assistant Application”, and please include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume/CV, and available start date.
2) So that we can get a better understanding of you and your style, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team and why you should be selected to join the Kassi Underwood team.
APPLICATION POLICY & PROCESS
We will be responding only to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!