PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
TO KASSI UNDERWOOD (REMOTE)
Planet Kassi, Inc. is a global company that empowers people to be their wild-ass maverick selves and fully self-expressed in every area of life through edu-tainment, spiritual guidance, community, and live events.
The Personal Executive Assistant assists Kassi and is the main liaison between her and her calendar, clients, network, planned events, and our rock solid virtual team.
The ideal candidate is a Type A individual who is familiar with, loves, and embodies our mission of full self-expression in every area of life. We are a self-motivated, fun-loving team!
If you seek to be part of something bigger and are eager to support our mission to empower people around the world to unapologetically be themselves, then we’re thrilled and honored to have you join our team!
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Humor and playfulness.
- A gift for organization, communication, delegation, and quick implementation, and all that Type-A prowess.
- Passion for provocative spiritual teachings that brings together sexuality, financial empowerment, progressive activism, mental health, and comedy.
- Strong organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- The ability to manage confidential information.
- A track record for managing multiple priorities and meeting or beating deadlines with no errors.
- A knack for basic PR-style communication and client care.
- Excellent written and communication skills (emphasis on warmth and flair).
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills.
- Extreme self-motivation.
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
- Flawless communication skills and the ability to represent our founder (and pitch if needed!) when dealing with networking communications.
- Amazing customer service and care, externally and internally.
- A keen intuitive sense for scheduling, anticipating, and planning for Kassi’s personal needs.
- Familiarity with posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Tiktok (bonus points for optimizing timing).
- A super positive attitude & fun personality.
- Solution-oriented with pristine analytical skills.
- Your A-game in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, using excellent judgment to effectively make decisions as a leader.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Maintaining Kassi’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling all personal and professional meetings, sessions, conferences, travel, and styling appointments, and sometimes changing all those at a moment’s notice!
- Scheduling podcast interviews (for Big Energy with Kassi Underwood)
- Coordinating Kassi’s appearances on podcasts, at events, and more
- Implementing social media and maintains social media calendar (you’ll be provided with content)
- Handling email management and organization – acting as the liaison between clients/third parties and the founder, flagging important emails, etc. (Managing multiple email addresses.)
- Assisting with event planning
- Running customer service by responding to client emails, customer questions, networking reach outs / opportunities and more.
- Offering support to other team members with project assistance/coordination, launches, and organization.
The position starts at 20-25 hours per week.
Compensation: Competitive pay depending on experience level.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an Administrative or Virtual Assistant Support Role.
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred.
- Fluency in Google Drive (and keeping it organized).
- In-home office setup including: a laptop with plenty of space as well as Microsoft Office installed: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Impeccable organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- Availability during regular business hours in EST, Monday through Friday and sometimes on the weekend/after hours when needed.
- High-Speed internet access.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- The flexibility to travel or commute to founder’s residence in NYC if needed (though this is a remote position and your home base can be anywhere)
Programming Languages & Softwares:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Google Drive
- MS Office
- If you don’t know a software or program, can you learn it?
To apply, here are the exact next steps to take:
Please send an email to office [at] kassiunderwood [dot] com with the subject line “Your Name, Executive Assistant Application”, and please include the following info:
- Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position.
- Your resume/CV with available start date.
- So we can get to know you, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team, and why you should be selected to join the Kassi Underwood team!
Application Policy & Process:
We will respond to your submission if we believe you are a potential fit! All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
If your submission is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!