PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
TO KASSI UNDERWOOD
(REMOTE IS OK)
Thank you for your interest in the role of Personal Executive Assistant!
Planet Kassi, Inc. is a global company that empowers people to be their wild-ass maverick selves and fully self-expressed in every area of life through edu-tainment, spiritual guidance, community, and live events.
The Personal Executive Assistant assists Kassi and is the main liaison between her and her calendar, clients, network, planned events, and our rock solid virtual team.
The ideal candidate is a Type A master of office management who looooves operating things behind-the-scenes.
If you seek to be part of something bigger and are eager to support our mission to empower people around the world to unapologetically be themselves, then we’re thrilled and honored to have you join our team!
The Ideal Candidate Brings:.
- Super-human levels of integrity, holding themselves accountable, and taking 100% responsibility
- A gift for organization, communication, and quick implementation
- Strong organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- The ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to receive verbal instructions or requests (as opposed to written instructions) and implement accurately
- A track record for managing multiple priorities and meeting or beating deadlines with no errors.
- Excellent writing skills for warm communication, client care, and the ability to represent our brand voice
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills.
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously.
- Amazing customer service and care, externally and internally.
- A keen intuitive sense for scheduling, anticipating, and planning for Kassi’s personal needs.
- A super positive attitude and sense of important business moments when it’s time to go above and beyond (this is not a “punching a time clock” job).
- Solution-oriented with pristine analytical skills.
- Your A-game in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround on email and more.
- Ability to work independently, using excellent judgment to effectively make decisions as a leader.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Maintaining Kassi’s appointments/calendar flawlessly by planning and scheduling all personal and professional meetings, sessions, conferences, travel, and styling appointments, and sometimes changing all those at a moment’s notice
- Handling email management and organization – acting as the liaison between clients, partnerships, and third parties and the founder, flagging important emails, etc. (Managing multiple email addresses.)
- Setting up backend emails for programs
- Posting on social media and upkeeping IG stories; repurposing content
- Scheduling podcast interviews (for Big Energy with Kassi Underwood)
- Coordinating Kassi’s appearances on podcasts, at events, and more
- Retreat planning
- Running client care by responding to client emails, customer questions, networking reach outs / opportunities and more ~ in the brand vibe and voice
- Working with Kassi and/or other team members to create systems, plan launches, and run programs
- Offering support to other team members with project assistance/coordination, launches, and organization.
The position starts at 10-15 hours per week.
Compensation: Competitive pay depending on experience level.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, or in an Administrative or Virtual Assistant Support Role.
- iPhone ~ with iPhotos, Voxer, and Gmail
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred.
- Fluency in Google Drive (and keeping it organized).
- In-home office setup including: a laptop with plenty of space as well as Microsoft Office installed: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Impeccable organizational skills for all things logistical, scheduling, and email related.
- Availability during regular business hours in EST, Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST and sometimes on the weekend/after hours when needed.
- Reliable high-Speed internet access.
- The flexibility to travel or commute to founder’s residence in NYC or to a retreat if needed (though this is a remote position and your home base can be anywhere)
Programming Languages & Softwares:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Google Drive
- MS Office
- If you don’t know a software or program, can you learn it?
To apply, here are the exact next steps to take:
Please send an email to office [at] kassiunderwood [dot] com with the subject line “Your Name, Executive Assistant Application”, and please include the following info:
- Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and why you are the perfect candidate for the position.
- Your resume/CV with available start date.
- So we can get to know you, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team, and why you should be selected to join the Kassi Underwood team!
Application Policy & Process:
We will respond to your submission if we believe you are a potential fit! All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
If your submission is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!