LAUNCH MANAGER (REMOTE)
Thank you for your interest in the role of Launch Manager!
We are looking for a driven, organized, super fun individual to work closely with Team Kassi as a Launch Manager to maintain our annual schedule of all launches, from online programs to live events and anything else we launch.
Ideal candidates are familiar with, love, and embody our mission of full self-expression in every area of life. We are a self-motivated, fun-loving team.
In addition to your launch savvy, you bring:
- Humor and playfulness.
- Awareness of the changing landscape of e-commerce + experience with both online and live event groundwork.
- Overall passion and study in the realm of self-improvement—self-study or otherwise.
- Passion for edu-tainment via provocative spiritual content that brings together sexuality, financial empowerment, progressive activism, mental health, and comedy.
Time Commitment: 10 – 20 hours per month
Compensation: Competitive pay depending on experience level.
Work Type: Contract.
Location: Worldwide. You will be working virtually and able to create your own hours to some degree, so long as your commitments are fulfilled.
- Marketing Funnel Softwares
- Strategic + Innovative Thinking
- Flexible Schedule
- Badass leader and manager / coordinator of staff
- Can make launches run smoothly
- Sets up events to go off without a hitch
- Experience Running Successful Evergreen Launches (Nontraditional methods welcome!)
- Membership and Online Course Creation Experience
- Event Organization and Management Experience
Typical Tasks Include:
- Launch Management – being the engine of our launches and our events by organizing, delegating, and overseeing everything from marketing and webpages to locking down event venues
- Management of both big-picture strategies, and highly detailed tasks
- System Troubleshooting
- System, Setup, & Testing
To apply, here are the exact next steps to take:
Please send an email to office [at] kassiunderwood [dot] com with “Your Name, Launch Manager Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
- Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in working for Kassi Underwood, why you are the perfect candidate for the position, and available start date.
- Your CV or resume.
- So we can get to know you, please submit a 2-5 minute long video sharing with us who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, what you would contribute to the team, and why you should be selected to join the Kassi Underwood team.
Application Deadline: June 25th.
Application Policy & Process:
We will respond to the submissions we believe you are a potential fit! All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
If your submission truly is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!