STAFF SPIRITUAL COACH (REMOTE)
Kassi Underwood, LLC is a global company that empowers people to be their wild-ass maverick selves and fully self-expressed in every area of life through spiritual teaching, quantum tools, money metaphysics, entrepreneurship, live events, and community.
Kassi’s signature programs are for people who want to walk through fear, practice spiritual tools and energy, and unapologetically express themselves in their relationships, through creative entrepreneurship, and more. They are looking for support from an emotional, spiritual, and tactical perspective. Our coaches must be very experienced in coaching 1:1 clients as well as have experience in the coaching and seminars industry.
This highly valued team member will have the opportunity to coach 1:1 clients, lead small group coaching calls, assist with community management and client care, and more.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Experienced as a coach (minimum 2 years of coaching or commensurate experience) with great knowledge of the wellness world.
- Follows a daily spiritual practice that includes meditation, deep levels of integrity, deprogramming limiting beliefs, and understanding of karmic or spiritual laws of cause and effect.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in leading clients to process emotional triggers and increase their confidence.
- Can clearly convey spiritual tools and concepts
- Willing to be deeply trained in The Practice by Kassi and support clients in using her foundational 3-part method to release fear, relationship friction, and limiting beliefs.
- Great with business ideas and nuts and bolts of business-building / career strategy to support our clients in growing their businesses (with knowledge of social media, email marketing, sales, creating programs, the arts, publishing, etc!)
- Someone who enjoys taking charge of his/her position, being a self-starter and working really well with our seasoned team members.
- Super fun to work with!
- A passionate and purpose-driven individual who enjoys doing what it takes to get the job done and anticipating needs before they arise.
- Flexible to travel and attend live events if needed.
- Thrives in a support role at events, etc.
- Able to be 100% passionate about contributing to Kassi Underwood’s mission and brand.
- Excellent at using technology for documenting client notes and sessions.
- Highly familiar with Kassi Underwood program offerings, having closely studied our programs page (kassiunderwood.com/programs).
**If this is you, apply today–position is available now!
TO EXPLORE THESE OPPORTUNITIES FURTHER, HERE ARE THE EXACT NEXT STEPS TO TAKE:
Please send an email to office [at] kassiunderwood [dot] com with “Your Name, Coach Application” in the subject line and include the following info:
1) Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in working for Kassi Underwood, what specifically is your coaching and internet marketing experience, and why you are the perfect candidate for the position, your resume, and available start date.
2) Please submit a 2-5-minute-long video submission sharing why you would be an excellent coach for our Kassi Underwood programs. Include who you are, why you’re inspired to apply for this position, a brief explanation of your internet marketing experience and what your big career dream is in the next 5-10 years.
3) A sample of one of your coaching (or commensurate) sessions.
PLEASE STUDY KASSI UNDERWOOD PROGRAMS BEFORE APPLYING: kassiunderwood.com/programs
APPLICATION POLICY & PROCESS
We will be responding only to the submissions we believe are a potential fit. All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
Finally: If your submission truly is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!