TEAM DESIGNER (REMOTE)
Thank you for your interest in the role of Team Designer!
Planet Kassi, Inc. is a global company that empowers people to be their wild-ass maverick selves and fully self-expressed in every area of life through edu-tainment, spiritual guidance, community, and live events.
We are looking for a driven, organized, badass creative to work closely with Team Kassi to create show-stopping design, graphics, web pages, and more.
Ideal candidates are familiar with, love, and embody our mission of full self-expression in every area of life. We are a self-motivated, fun-loving team.
In addition to your design savvy, you bring:
- Humor and playfulness.
- A keen intuitive sense of the zeitgeist of the moment, which translates into your design ideas.
- Passion for edu-tainment through provocative spiritual content that brings together sexuality, financial empowerment, progressive activism, mental health, and comedy.
- Love of social media content.
- An interest and awareness of current trends and innovations in wellness and spirituality—via self-study or otherwise.
Time Commitment: 10 – 20 hours per month.
Compensation: Competitive pay depending on experience level.
Work Type: Contract.
Location: Worldwide. You will be working virtually and able to create your own hours to some degree, so long as your commitments are fulfilled.
- Strategic Thinking
- Show-stopping Design (you’ll be doing some branding, too)
- Generating Innovative Ideas for Edu-tainment via Social Media
- Flexible Schedule
Typical Tasks Include:
- Designing teachable social media graphic albums / slides
- Creating amazing GIFs for emails
- Event fliers
- Designing branded PDFs, worksheets, zines, etc
- Branding programs and courses
- Designing new web pages as needed
To apply, here are the exact next steps to take:
Please send an email to office [at] kassiunderwood [dot] com with “Your Name, Team Designer” in the subject line and include the following info:
- Your cover letter detailing why you are interested in working for Kassi Underwood, why you are the perfect candidate for the position, and available start date.
- Your design portfolio.
- Your CV or resume.
- One sample graphic designed for Kassi Underwood’s Instagram account. (Such as a sample program flier, a quote card, or anything else you feel guided to design! It can have moving or animation features. Do your thing!)
Application Deadline: June 25th.
Application Policy & Process:
We will respond to the submissions we believe you are a potential fit! All questions about the details of the position and compensation will be answered after we reach out to you to discuss your submission.
If your submission truly is excellent, please expect to hear from us soon with insight on the next step for our interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!